Notary Certified Translation
According to notary law, a sworn translation is gained by going to a notary public and proving knowledge of a foreign language, taking an oath in the presence of a notary public, and keeping a report. The persons who will be sworn translators are must be a citizen of that country. The document that the sworn translator has translated, stamped, and signed is a sworn translation. The notary approval of the translation made by the sworn translator is made only by the notary public where the translator's oath is taken. The document is named Notary Certified Translation after it is notarized.
The document you want to be translated can be requested as a sworn translation or notarized according to the authority to which it will be delivered.
As BROS Translation, we translate the following and similar documents that require official approval at an affordable price and in the best way with our sworn translators, who have a memorandum of oath at notary publics:
Criminal Records Translation
Birth Certificate Translation
Driver's License Translation
Marriage Certificate Translation
Signature Circular Translation
Court Order Translation
Identity Registration Sample Translation
Power of Attorney Translation
Visa Application Translation
It is sufficient to scan your document for a sworn translation with a scanner and send it to us via e-mail. If you need a notarized translation, the original of the document must be processed by the notary public.
Your requests, your documents are prepared as sworn translations or notary sworn translations and delivered to you by hand, cargo, courier, or mail as soon as possible.
Why should you choose BROS Translation for Notary Certified Translation?
- For high-quality translation:
- Our translators are graduated from translation departments of the world’s and Turkey’s best universities such as Bosphorus and Middle East Technical University.
- For notary-certified translation, we work with experienced translators who have proven themselves in both languages, as their mother tongues.
- For affordable price:
- We offer the best price in the market, and we are ambitious about this.
- For quick organization:
- We meet your notary-certified translation requests in a very comprehensive and organized way.
- For staying in constant contact:
- You can stay in constant contact with our project managers while the translation service is being provided.