The documents such as case files, court papers, reports, contracts, etc. fall under the scope of legal translation. Legal texts are very different in terms of style and rich in terminology. In addition, considering that the translations made in the field of law directly affect the rights and freedoms of individuals and companies, the translator who will make legal translations should know the international and local legal legislation very well and should have developed his/her technical skills in this field.
In this context, as BROS Translation, we are ready to assist you with our translator staff that is well-versed in legal terminology and legislation so that you do not face undesirable results and irreversible errors in legal translations.
Why should you choose BROS Translation for Legal Translation?
- For high-quality translation:
- Our translators are graduated from translation departments of the world’s and Turkey’s best universities such as Bosphorus and Middle East Technical University.
- For legal translation, we work with experienced translators who have proven themselves in both languages, as their mother tongues.
- For affordable price:
- We offer the best price in the market, and we are ambitious about this.
- For quick organization:
- We meet your legal translation requests in a very comprehensive and organized way.
- For staying in constant contact:
- You can stay in constant contact with our project managers while the translation service is being provided.