French is one of the valid and common languages in the world. During the 17th century, it was accepted in the world as the "lingua franca" (common communication language). Additionally, approximately 76 million people speak French as their mother tongue and 110 million as their second language, and totally more than 275 million people. The number of countries where French is accepted as an official language is 29.
Whatever job you're into, French means new opportunities for you. While doing research on the internet, communicating with foreign people, introducing yourself or your company to them, French opens new doors for you in your personal and commercial relations.
In this context, as BROS Translation, we are ready to serve you with our experts and experienced translators in
French General Text Translation,
French Official Document Translation,
French Notary Certified Translation,
French Technical Translation,
French Academic Translation,
French Book-Literary Work Translation,
French Consecutive Translation,
French Legal Translation,
French Commercial Translation,
French Website Localization,
French Medical Translation,
and French Advertisement-Promotion Translation.
Why should you choose BROS Translation for French Translation?
- For high-quality translation:
- Our translators are graduated from translation departments of the world’s and Turkey’s best universities such as Bosphorus and Middle East Technical University.
- We translate only in NATIVE language thanks to our domestic and international networks, and in this way, we eliminate incomprehensibility in translations.
- We definitely don’t use machine translation.
- We definitely don’t work with inexperienced staff such as students.
- We send the completed translations to our customers after proofread made by our editors.
- For affordable price:
- We offer the best price in the market, and we are ambitious about this.
- For on-time delivery:
- As we work with a large number of translators, we make the deliveries on time.
- For getting feedback and staying in constant contact:
- You can stay in constant contact with our project managers while the translation service is being provided and you can find out the latest status of your translation. We continue to meet any requests after three days of delivery.