Book-Literary Work Translation
Book-Literary Work Translation is a type of translation that requires familiarity and expertise with the language of publications such as books, magazines, etc. When translating any work, it is very important for the translator to convey the feelings and thoughts of the author to the translated text as much as possible. In a sense, the writer and the translator should feel and think together and speak the same language. It is essential that the translator has a good knowledge of the subject of the work to be translated and specializes in this branch, as well as reads other works of the author.
BROS Translation contributes to the enrichment of the literary world by translating texts and books in different languages with translators who have these characteristics and have proven themselves with the books and works they have translated before.
Why should you choose BROS Translation for Book-Literary Work Translation?
- For high-quality translation:
- Our translators are graduated from translation departments of the world’s and Turkey’s best universities such as Bosphorus and Middle East Technical University.
- For book-literary work translation, we work with experienced translators who have proven themselves in both languages, as their mother tongues.
- For affordable price:
- We offer the best price in the market, and we are ambitious about this.
- For quick organization:
- We meet your book-literary work translation requests in a very comprehensive and organized way.
- For staying in constant contact:
- You can stay in constant contact with our project managers while the translation service is being provided.