The native language of our neighbor Iran, Persian, is spoken by approximately 110 million people, primarily people living in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. With the development of Turkey-Iran relations, economic and cultural interaction between states and people is increasing. Developing commercial relations, cultural and tourism activities have also increased the need for high-quality Persian translation services.
In this context, as BROS Translation,we are ready to serve you with our experts and experienced translators in
Persian General Text Translation,
Persian Official Document Translation,
Persian Notary Certified Translation,
Persian Technical Translation,
Persian Academic Translation,
Persian Book-Literary Work Translation,
Persian Consecutive Translation,
Persian Legal Translation,
Persian Commercial Translation,
Persian Website Localization,
Persian Medical Translation,
and Persian Advertisement-Promotion Translation.
Why should you choose BROS Translation for Persian Translation?
- For high-quality translation:
- Our translators are graduated from translation departments of the world’s and Turkey’s best universities such as Bosphorus and Middle East Technical University.
- We translate only in NATIVE language thanks to our domestic and international networks, and in this way, we eliminate incomprehensibility in translations.
- We definitely don’t use machine translation.
- We definitely don’t work with inexperienced staff such as students.
- We send the completed translations to our customers after proofread made by our editors.
- For affordable price:
- We offer the best price in the market, and we are ambitious about this.
- For on-time delivery:
- As we work with a large number of translators, we make the deliveries on time.
- For getting feedback and staying in constant contact:
- You can stay in constant contact with our project managers while the translation service is being provided and you can find out the latest status of your translation. We continue to meet any requests after three days of delivery.